Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

LEISURE TIME

Yesterday, was my day off after so many days of working. I was very tired and was really looking forward for the 'DO'.

I did'nt really do much, just resting and went to the library. My niece downloading all the photos we took at Bangkok, Langkawi and as usual she would go to her friendster.

My sister and I started talking about work and colleagues. As usual, I would tell them about all the weirdo oops...over exceptionals, irritating oops....over anxious patients and of course the nice ones I had. It never failed to make me smile and laugh with joy to see the miracles of life that I assisted to bring out to this world. It really does not matter where you come from, what is your nationality, what is your realigion and what is the colour of your skin, to me they are all the same. They need the treatment and care that the nursing personnel could render.

Do you know that I ever wanted to quit working as a staff midwife. WHY.... coz I'm taking care of two lives....yes two - the mother and the newborn. I have seen and encountered incidents that we were unable to control and no matter what we did, and my GOD we did our very very best BUT in our heart we know that we were going to lose.

BUT when I reflected and recalled back the happiness vs the sadness, the failure vs success; I realised that I could not stop destiny but I could help and share happiness around. :)

Out of the blue, my sister asked me whether I had words of wisdom that she could insert in her email or skype. I remembered that she used to copy all the words in her note book. Now, she could not recall where she kept it and poor me I had to search my email, books and internet for words of wisdom.

I managed to find them and ........ my sis was so happy, oh no EXCITED AND DELIRIOUS. In the next posting, I would like everybody and everyone of you to ponder the words ok ok ........... DO NOT GO AWAY SIT TIGHT FOR........

0 comments: