Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2008

BLOGGING COURSE

On 18th June, while I was reading newspaper, I saw an advertisement about blogging and affiliate course. I was excited as I wanted to join as an affiliate but do not know what to do.

I tried to do before as what the affiliate mentor asked me to but unsuccessful. I was frustrated because OF COURSE it looked simple but I did not know where to go and how and what to do. In the end I gave up.Here, the opportunity to learn and try again. Yes, so I registered and went for the course on 27th and 28th June.

I admit I was lost as I did not know anything about blogging but Fadzuli (our che'gu) was very patienced and he made sure that all the students understood and knew how and what to do. I enjoyed the class as it was very relaxed and he really spent time with each student.

When my nieces knew that I attended the blogging class, they were curious as to why I wanted to. They are lucky because in school, blogging is part of their curriculum. They said they willing to teach and guide me but I know them very well. They are very impatience and in the end I will lose patience myself. So thanks to Fadzuli now I have my own blog.

Of course, I still need to explore and refine my blog to be the best .. ha... ha..... like real only..............After the course, I explained to my sister about blogging because everytime when her daughter started to blog she would nag. She said her daughter spent too much time on blog and all her other homework could not be completed in time. After that, no more nagging hurra......y......

NOw, my nieces and I started to talk about blogging and they gave me ideas what and how to make my blog look nicer and more presentable.

0 comments: