Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME.......


Hi my name is Norhaini. I prefer to be call Haini because not everyone can call or pronounce my name correctly. I get annoyed and irritated so to make it simple and easy for everyone just call me Haini.........

Ive heard people been calling me "snobbish and stuck up". I think they do not know me at all and I do look fierce and stern when I am quiet and dreaming in my own world. I hardly talk to someone unknown unless I sense that we can 'click' or I really like the person during my first encounter.

I admit I do take a while to warm up and taking the first step to approach someone I do not know but that does not mean I am unapproachable......

0 comments: