Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Last FOLLOW UP lesson

On 15th July, was the last follow up lesson for the blog course. I appreciated that Fadzuli assisted me with the problem I had with my blog. Thank you very much.

He talked more on how to get traffic to our blog and it made me realised that I did not have a clue about that at all. Now, I have to put more effort and really give a thought to what I actually wanted to do and how to do it.Yes, he did mention that we must have passion to do this if we want to succeed and I believed determination and faith play a part as well.


I have always remember this 2 words: I CAN and whenever I decided to give up I will always look at this card which say ................

DID is a word of ACHIEVEMENT,

WON'T is a word of RETREAT,

MIGHT is a word of BEREAVEMENT,

CAN'T is a word of DEFEAT,

OUGHT is a word of DUTY,

TRY is a word of EACH HOUR,

WILL is a word of BEAUTY,
,
CAN is a word of POWER.

0 comments: